21. Seated Row
Seated row exercise is excellent for the middle trapezius and the rhomboids so it might reduce the shoulder pain effectually.
- You can sit on the ground with a band around your feet.
- The band is crossed in front of you and an end will be on your hand.
- Straighten your arms, pull your arms back, bend your elbows until your hands are at the level of the chest.
- Hold it and repeat the exercise.
22. Drilling Exercise
Eliminating the shoulder pain, you can try the drilling exercise, which works well on the rhomboids, serratus anterior, and triceps brachii.
- You are at the quadruped position and keep the shoulder, hands wide apart.
- Shift the weight from this side to another side.
- You scalp the ball from one hand to another hand quickly.
23. Bending Row
To do this exercise, you should prepare a resistance band. If you want to improve the mid back muscles, upper back muscles, the rhomboids, bending row is suitable for the goal. How to do this movement? Let try now:
- You put the band center under the foot and each hand holds the ends of the band.
- You pull upward on the band, bend your elbow behind them.
- Hold it and repeat.
24. Chest Pass
If you are aiming at the strength of triceps, wrist flexors, pectorals, scapular, or upper body, chest pass is on the top choice for you. It is also easy to do and here is the secret:
- You stand for a meter from the partner or a rebound net.
- Throw the medicine ball from the height of chest with your hands.
- Then you catch the rebound and repeat the exercise.
25. Clasping Exercise
Clasping exercise is a good pose in yoga and it can help you decrease the pain in shoulders effectively if you do it regularly with proper way. Here is the method how to do the exercise:
- You stand straight and clasp the hands behind your back.
- Deeply inhale.
- Exhale and soften the knees, fold the knees forward the floor, and release your neck slightly.
- You might bend a knee if you feel it is difficult to do, then you bend another side and get it into your shoulders.
- Hold the position for 5 breaths and repeat.