6. Pendulum Exercise
Physical therapy exercises for shoulder will not only work for shoulders, but they can help to strengthen the arms, necks, and other parts of the body.
- Stand tall and put a good hand on the chair.
- Hang down another arm and swing it gently backward, towards, and circular motion.
- Repeat the exercise for 5 times and you can do this treatment 2-3 times each day.
7. Shoulder Stretch
Another simple and easy exercise to get rid of the shoulder pain is to stretch the shoulder. The steps are:
- Stand tall and raise the shoulders up.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds.
- Then you squeeze the shoulder blades back and hold it for 5 seconds.
- Pull the shoulder blades down and hold it for 5 seconds.
- Relax and repeat the exercise for 10 times.
8. Leaning The Door
Learning the door is also a great exercise you should try now. It is not difficult to perform and here is the instruction how to do it:
- Place your arms on the wall and put them above the head slightly.
- Lean forward slowly as you are stretching in front of the shoulders.
- Hold the position for 15-30 seconds.
- Repeat for 3 times.
- If you get a shoulder impingement, you should not practice it.
9. Pressing The Door
With the door, you do not need to prepare any material or tool to do the exercises. To do this exercise, you can follow this:
- Stand in the doorway and bend the elbow at the left angle. The back the wrist is against the door frame.
- Push the warm outwards, against that door frame.
- You hold the position for 5 seconds.
- Do 10 reps on the side.
10. Wood Chops Exercise
This is one of the best physical therapy exercises for shoulder as it works for the core and triceps, and muscles. The techniques are:
- You stand in front of the rebound, hold a ball in both hands and put it over the shoulder.
- Then throw the ball down using the chop motion.
- Now you catch the rebound, absorb that impact and throw it again.