- 6 strawberries
- 1 apricot (fresh and diced)
- ¼ cup pineapple (crushed)
- 1½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 1 tablespoon milk powder (skim)
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed oil
- Blend, shake, stir and afterward enjoy this drink.
- 1 plum (ripe, pitted)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 16 oz (iced) water
- 2 scoops vanilla whey powder
- 1 tablespoon multivitamin powder
- Ideal drink for one scorching hot summer.
- Just blend and then drink it up.
What you need:
- 1 cup of oatmeal (cooked in water, cooled)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 3 dashes cinnamon
- 1/8 cup sugar-free maple syrup (or brown sugar for taste)
- 1 tablespoon almonds (chopped)
- 12 oz low-fat milk or water
- Blend all these ingredients in one mixer.
- After that, serve in one tall glass and savor.
- ½ teaspoon sugar free pineapple-orange drink
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract (or 2 tablespoons shredded coconut)
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- 8 oz low-fat milk or water
- 3 to 6 ice cubes
- Vanilla protein powder
- Blend all the above mentioned ingredients in one mixer and serve.
- 1 ripe peach
- 8 ounce water
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (low-fat)
- 8 drops liquid artificial sweetener
- 5 ounce protein powder
- Place all these ingredients in one juicer.
- Then, blend together till it becomes consistently smooth.