Seeking the best protein shake ideas, you should choose this recipe.
What you need:
- 2 scoops whey protein
- 8 raspberries
- 4 strawberries
- 15 blueberries
- 2 cups non-fat milk
- 1 handful ice
- Process all the fruits together with other ingredients in one mixer till it becomes consistently smooth.
What you need:
- 2 scoops vanilla protein
- ½ cup pineapple-orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract (or 2 tablespoons shredded coconut)
- ½ cup water (or low-fat milk)
- Ice – handful
- Blend together all of these ingredients.
- Savor this energy drink intermediately.
This is also one of the greatest protein shake ideas.
- 1 scoop whey
- 1 cup water
- 1 ripe peach (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Add all of these ingredients to a shaker.
- Then, whip it and serve.
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 2 cups of non-fat cottage cheese
- 3 scoops of vanilla whey protein
- ½ cup of non fat Greek vanilla yogurt
- Any fruit
- Sweetener – to taste (optional)
- Ice -1 handful
- Blend the ingredients properly.
- After that, relish this drink.
- 2-3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ½ to 1 cup mango pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup brown cow Vanilla cream top yogurt
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 6-8 oz water
- Mix all of these ingredients in one blender till you have a smooth shake.
- 1 banana (cut in many pieces and frozen)
- 4-6 whole hulled strawberries (frozen)
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- Combine all the above-mentioned ingredients in one shaker and blend till you get one smooth shake.