10 Best tips on how to use egg white for acne treatment
Acne is a popular nagging skin problem that bothers almost all people, particularly the teenagers. When the sebaceous glands of the skin secrete too much sebum, the skin surface turns into excessively oily, which easily traps dust along with other dirt. The continuous buildup of dust, excess oil, and dead cells clogs the skin pores that will form a suitable ground for the bacteria causing acne.
Pimples, red irritated skin, or painful breakouts filled with pus are some symptoms for cystic acne. There are many cosmetic as well as medicated products promise to treat acne, but the chemicals in these products also have many side effects on the skin and health. Therefore, natural home treatments are the best way in order to handle this skin problem. Using egg and egg white for acne is one of the best choices for you.
In this article, Mynewssplash.com will show you 10 useful ways on how to use egg white for acne treatment without any side effect. This article listed the best methods that use egg white along with some other natural ingredients to remove acne effectively at home from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this article to learn these useful methods on how to use egg white for acne treatment.
How To Use Egg White For Acne Treatment – 10 Effective Ways
Why egg and egg white for acne?
The egg is the best gift of nature that is filled with nutritional substances. Besides, egg white is very rich in protein and contains an antibacterial property. And here is why using egg and egg white for acne skin may help to cure this problem.
- Egg whites have a protein compound called albumin that works as a natural antiviral property to fight the bacteria causing acne. This compound can also destroy the cell formation of bacteria thus killing the microorganism.
- Egg whites contain a tightening effect when they are applied on the skin. In this process, they help in narrowing down, closing the skin pores, and preventing any new cyst.
- Finally, egg whites can clean your skin deeply from the inside, thus preventing the growth of bacteria and pimples.
Here are several useful methods that use egg and egg white for acne treatment. You should follow them frequently to get relief from acne on your skin completely and quickly.
1. Egg White
The simple egg white mask below is a great way for acne, especially for people with an oily skin. When you apply this mask on your face, it will gradually tighten your skin and then narrow and close the skin pores. Using egg white directly on the acne-prone skin will give you a deep cleansing effect.
- Egg white – 1
- A clean bowl
- Firstly, you beat this egg white in the clean bowl.
- Then, you apply the mixture on your clean face.
- After that, you allow the mask to get dry for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Finally, you wash your skin thoroughly with cool water.
- You should repeat the same way every day.
2. Banana Peel And Egg White
You will be very surprised to know that the ripe banana peel also acts greatly to eliminate acne from the oily skin. It has lutein, a powerful antioxidant that can reduce acne and give you a healthy skin.
To use egg white for acne treatment, you have to prepare:
- Egg white – 1
- Rose water
- Banana peel – 1
- Firstly, you beat this egg white and apply it on your clean face.
- Then, you allow the mask to get dry for about 10 minutes.
- After that, you sprinkle a little rose water onto your face
- Now, you use the white inside of banana peel to massage your skin in a circular motion for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Finally, you wash you face with clean water.
- You should follow this method for 3 to 4 times per week.
3. Honey, Lemon, And Egg White
The antibacterial properties of lemon and honey can kill the bacteria causing acne and cleanse your skin deeply from the inside.
- Egg white – 1
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- A small bowl
- Firstly, you add egg white, lemon juice, and honey in the bowl.
- Then, you beat them well to mix them thoroughly.
- Now, you apply the mixture on your face and neck.
- Next, you leave this pack to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After that, you massage your face with your wet fingers for 5 minutes.
- Finally, you wash your skin with plain water.
- You should repeat this remedy every day to clean acne.
4. Turmeric, Sea Salt, Neem Leaves, And Egg White
Neem leaves are a skin friendly ingredient. These leaves can remove the impurities from your body and help you to detoxify your body from the inside. Moreover, the amazing antibacterial property in these leaves can also remove acne quickly. Besides, turmeric works as a natural astringent and antiseptic to fight acne as well as other acne related problems. In addition, the anti-microbial effect and essential minerals of sea salt will assist you in preventing acne.
Here are the simple directions on how to use egg white for acne treatment:
- Neem leaves – 2 cups
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- Egg white – 1
- Firstly, you wash the fresh neem leaves thoroughly.
- Then, you place these leaves, turmeric powder, and sea salt in a blender.
- Next, you run the blender to combine the ingredients
- Now, you add the egg white into this blender and run it with medium speed to blend them well.
- After that, you pour the mixture into a bowl and apply this mask on the affected skin areas.
- Then, you leave the mask for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Finally, you wash your skin with cool water.
- You should do this way regularly to get the best results.
Learn more:5 Best moisturizers for sensitive skin