13. Henna, Curd And Fenugreek Mask
This natural henna hair mask is one of the best natural remedies for dandruff as well as itchiness of scalp. Particularly, the acidic nature of curd and lemon combats the fungus growth in your scalp and also moisturizes your scalp to prevent dryness.
- 1 cup of fenugreek seeds (methi seeds)
- 2 cups of curd
- 1 cup of Mehndi powder
- 1 lemon
- Soak fenugreek seeds (1 cup) in curd overnight and next grind this in mixer and mix one spoon mehndi or henna powder and then add lemon juice.
- Now apply to the scalp properly.
- Rinse the hair after about 45 minutes. You should apply this henna face mask weekly once. You can notice the reduction of dandruff gradually. Just wash your hair using cold plain water, do not shampoo your hair.
- You apply shampoo next day. You should try to use soft, mild shampoos.
14. Henna, Fenugreek And Amla Powder
Both methi and amla are natural remedies for dealing with hair fall problems. Fenugreek is packed with proteins which nourish your hair follicles and inhibit hair fall.
- 1 cup of amla powder
- 3 spoons of Mehndi powder (henna)
- 2 spoons of fenugreek(Methi) powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 lemon
- Mix all these ingredients about 1 hour before applying to the hair. Rinse the hair after 45 minutes.
- You should apply this mask weekly once.
- Within six weeks, you can notice an extreme change with the hair fall problem.
15. Henna, Black Pepper And Coriander Mask
Here are step by step directions to make this henna hair mask at home:
- 2 cup of henna
- A handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper corn
- Soak this henna in water entire night. Crush these coriander leaves to create a thick paste and then grind the peppercorns.
- After that, add both the ingredients to this henna, mix thoroughly and now apply on the hair strands and hair roots evenly.
Wait for around 1 or 2 hours, wash this henna off using water and afterwards use a mild shampoo.