9. Henna, Skikakai, Amla And Bring Rai Hair Mask
All these ingredients used in the mask are also really beneficial for healthy hair and hair growth.
- 2 cups of henna powder
- ½ cup of amla powder
- 2 spoons of Shikai powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 spoons of lemon juice
- 1 spoon of tulasi powder
- 1 spoon of bring raj powder
- Get all these powders combined together as one packet, or else you may get separately and then mix them all.
- Combine all these elements before night with coffee or tea decoction and then apply this mixture in the next day morning absolutely to the hair and rinse after about 45 minutes – an hour.
- Cover your hair using some plastic cap.
10. Henna, Beetroot Pack And Coffee
To make this henna hair mask, you can do as follows:
- 2 cups of henna
- Tea liquor for mixing
- 1 egg white (optional)
- 1 whole lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of coffee powder
- 1 cup of beetroot juice
- Pour the henna in one iron bowl and begin pouring this tea liquor and mix steadily, so there’re no lumps. Next, add this coffee powder. It’s favored to use iron vessel as it allows this henna to oxidize and support a deep and rich tint. Soak this mixture overnight.
- The following day before using the henna, add the lemon juice, egg white, and beetroot juice.
- Mix well and now apply this henna mask on hair evenly.
- Keep it for around 2 to 3 hours. Then, wash away this mask using plain water and afterwards wash hair using a mild shampoo.
11. Henna, Hibiscus And Amla
- 2 cup of henna powder
- 1 cup of amla powder
- 2 tablespoons of hibiscus flower powder
- 2 tablespoons of methi powder
- 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder
- Mix all these ingredients together with an enough amount of curd previously 1-2 hours of using it to hair.
- Then, wash and rinse your hair after an hour, and ensure to cover your hair using plastic cap.
12. Henna, Lemon, Green Tea And Yogurt
Green tea softens your hair strands and improves hair elasticity to inhibit breakage. Lemon is also useful hair conditioner which provides a silky and soft texture to your hair. The combination of green tea, henna, lemon and yogurt makes it one of the greatest oily hair home remedies.
- 2 cups of henna
- 2 cups of freshly brewed green tea
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Soak this henna powder in this brewed tea liquor entire night in an iron bowl.
- The next morning, you add the beaten yogurt and lemon juice to this, mix well and now apply this pack thoroughly on hair.
- Allow it on for three hours and lastly wash away this pack using water and wash the hair using a mild shampoo.