21.Chocolate Rice Pudding
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 cups of precooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of grated chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to make it:
- Mix the pre-cooked rice, almond milk, and cocoa powder in 1 saucepan and bring to simmer on the very low heat.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir this sugar mix within this almond rice and milk.
- Stirring continuously, cook for about 15-20 minutes on one low fire.
- Let it cool before incorporating the grated chocolate.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 500g cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 200g whipped cream
- 1 jar blueberry preserve
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to make it:
- Put these graham cracker crumbs in 1 bowl. Add sugarand salt, melted butterand blend well. After that, add sugar and vanilla extract into it, and mix well.
- In a single container, whisk this whipped cream. Stir it gently in using this cream .
- Scoop this graham cracker crumb blend into a single Mason jar and then flatten it lightly. Afterward, layer it with this blueberry maintain and cream cheese mix, followed by another layer of curry in addition to topped with additional blueberry preserve.
23.Peanut Butter Pie
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- Eight ounces chocolate wafer cookies
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips (4 ounces)
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream (whipped to stiff peaks)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Put these biscuits in the bowl of a single food processor together with heartbeat to make crumbs.
- Twist this food processor on and pour the peanut butter utilizing the feed tube. Spoon the crumb mix (three heaping teaspoons) to four-ounce Mason jars. Then, press on this crumb mixture within this underside of the jar with your thumb.
- Melt this chocolate on your microwave. When the crust has put, spoon melted chocolate (a teaspoon) into every jar and sprinkle the chopped carrots on top. Now wash to place. Following that, whisk on medium-high so as to combine.
- Stir in 1/2 this whipped cream, simply to unbind this peanut butter mix. Subsequently, carefully fold in the resting lotion, making a single mousse-like filling.
- Set the filling in a single zip-top bag fitted with a one-inch star noodle trick. Following that, pipe this mousse to the Mason jars.
- Eventually, sprinkle with the chocolate chips .
For the crisp topping
- Corn starch (3 tablespoons)
- Granulated sugar (1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- 5 cups of fresh blackberries, rinsed
For the blackberry filling
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 6 tablespoons of vegan butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Blend the 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, cornstarch, and blackberries in a big pot over the moderate heat. Afterward, mash the blackberries since they’re cooking. Cook until the mixture is bubbly and has deciphered.
- Blend brown, the sugar, all-purpose flour 1/4 cup granulated sugar, ginger, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Cut inside this vegan butter until this mixture resembles crumbs. After that, fill four half-pint Mason jars 1/3 filled of the blackberry mixture.
- Insert a coating of the crumb mixture. Afterwards add up more berries for this start of the rim of the jar. Set the jars onto one baking sheet. After that, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20-25 minutes or until this crumb topping is golden and also this blackberry mixture is bubbly.
- Allow it to cool for at least half an hour prior to serving. They will be quite sexy.
Learn more: 15 Healthy Indian breakfast recipes for kids