What you need:
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 vanilla pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon of red food coloring
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- Fruits of your option for garnishing
How to make it:
- Insert this red food coloring into this particular cake mix and bake following the instructions. Then, prepare the pudding and keep it apart.
- Crumble the cake then scoop this in the jar. Now add 1 layer of batter, followed by one layer of cake, then keep repeating before two-thirds of the jar was filled.
- Insert the whipped cream in addition to an icing bag, and garnish with all the fruits of your choice.
- 1 boxed cake mix
- 4 cups of sliced strawberries, combined with ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 can vanilla frosting ( you can whip up your own frosting with butter, sugar, and vanilla essence)
- Follow All of Directions on that cake mix box in order to bake this cake, and make it cool before crumbling it.
- Next, press on these cake crumbs into the bottom of your own Mason jar, then add 1 layer of vanilla frosting and refreshing strawberries. Berries, and cake. At length, wash before serving.
- 450g cream cheese
- 15 -16 Oreo cookies, crushed
- One can of condensed milk
- Crush these Oreos into crumbs and Following keep it Apart.
- Put this cream cheese in 1 bowl and then whisk it until the consistency is tender in addition to smooth.
- Now, add the condensed milk into the and whisk again. Then, add a little bit of this crumbled Oreos for this cream cheese mix and stir.
- Scoop the crumbs (approximately two tablespoonfuls) to a Mason jar. Now layer it using that cream cheese then top it with another layer of crumbs.
8.Red Velvet Cake And Cream Cheese
- 500g cream cheese
- 1 box of red velvet cake mix
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of sugar
How to make it:
- After all directions on this box mixture, bake this red velvet cake. Let it cool before clipping this into smaller bits.
- To produce this cream cheese , add sugar, vanilla extract, and butter softened cream cheese then whisk well.
- Strand this red velvet cake in the bottom of the Mason jar and then pipe at the frosting. Now, keep layering until you reach the peak of this jar.
Learn more: 15 Healthy Indian breakfast recipes for kids