9. Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Banana And Honey
- Two overripe bananas
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- A tablespoon of honey
- Blend bananas till completely smooth.
- Next add the rest of elements to the blended bananas and blend again.
- After that, slather this mixture into your hair and scalp (down to the tips).
- Allow it to stay for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly well using warm water. You had better allow for time in order to comb any resting banana chunks from the hair.
10. Burdock Root Oil And Banana Hair Mask
Burdock root oil is one of the most efficient and amazing ingredients that can boost your natural hair growth and nourish your locks.
What do you need:
- 1 ripe banana
- 7 tablespoons of burdock root oil
- Make a banana paste with your blender and next mix it up with burdock root oil (7 tablespoons).
- Massage this mask into the scalp together with spread to your hair length. Put on one shower cup and later, towel (for better results).
- Keep for about 30 minutes and afterwards wash and condition the hair as usual.
11. Banana And Oatmeal Hair Mask For Rough Dry Hair
Here are step by step directions to make this banana hair mask:
- Place plain oatmeal (2 tablespoons), olive oil (2 teaspoons) and whole milk (2 tablespoons) in one bowl. Mix thoroughly to make one thick paste. If you do not like the smell of olive oil, you can try coconut oil instead.
- After that, add one large egg (optional) and one whole banana (puree in one food processor, or mash it with the back of one fork until there’re no lumps) to oat mixture. Then, stir until well blended.
- Now detangle hair using one wide tooth comb, and then apply this banana hair mask evenly to the hair in small sections.
- Wrap hair using an old shower cap, or place one large plastic bag over the head and fasten well. Keep for around 20-30 minutes and lastly wash off using cool water only. Hot or warm water can cause this egg to cook in the hair. Afterwards shampoo and style as usual.
12. Yogurt, Gelatin Powder, Apple Cider Vinegar And Banana Mask
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of unflavored gelatine powder
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Blend all of these ingredients well in a food processor.
- After that, apply this mask to the hair, particularly focusing on your roots and ends.
- After 2 hours, wash it out using warm water and lastly shampoo the hair as usual.
- Mix banana with olive oil (1/4 cup) and 1 egg white in one blender, next puree for around 1 to 2 minutes. Allow this on the hair for around 10 to 15 minutes. Finally, wash hair using shampoo and conditioner.
- Make a hair mask by mixing some drops of almond oil and pulp of banana, apply it on hair and scalp, and keep it there for around 10 to 15 minute. Finally, wash it off.
- Blend ripe banana with honey (three spoons), and apply the mask on your hair. Allow the hair pack to sit on the hair for around 15-20 minutes. Lastly, wash the hair.
- Mix melted shea butter and banana, and then apply it over your hair. Allow it there entire night and lastly rinse with mild shampoo. In order to get more beneficial result, add hemp oil or avocado oil. This mask lifts the moisture content of your hair together with give extra nutrients to the hair.
Learn more: 8 Natural Homemade Hair Conditioners