8 Natural Homemade Hair Conditioners
Cristi Nunziata – the Herbal Education at City Market in Burlington, VT shown that you can use items in your kitchen to make natural beauty products. Instead of using harmful chemical, natural ingredients helps in saving money, taking better care of your hair and your skin. Therefore, on the Mynewssplash.com I would like to introduce to you some natural homemade hair conditioners that treat dry or damaged hair without side effects.
I.Natural Homemade Hair Conditioners – Common Hair Problems
Nowadays, using hair conditioner has known widely with increasing awareness about hair and scalp health. Natural hair conditioner plays an important role in repairing the damage caused by styling products like hot iron, blow dryer. It also prevent hair fall by providing the essential vitamin and proteins to hair follicles, add a natural gloss and shine to the traces as well as preventing fizziness and dryness.
However, before finding the ways on how to care and repaire hair, you need to understand the problem of your stresses and then it becomes easily treat and protect from lock from damage. That is the reason why I want to reveal some hair problems before introducing some natural hair conditioners.
- Dull/ Greasy Hair: it is caused by over production of a waxy substance that gives the hair a dull, limp and lifeless appearance so that it is hard to control and difficult to style because greasy hair tends to clump together.
- Frizzy Hair: Frizzy hair is caused by the lack of moisture in the hair, harsh chemicals in shampoos, poor diet, washing hair too often, and stress. Using a mild moisturizing shampoo that followed by conditioner to retain your wash hair.
- Dandruff: the majority of people suffer from one of the most common scalp problems is dandruff. It is a condition of abnormal flaking of scalp marked by itching. It is embarrassing and irritating although dandruff is not a serious disease. There are many various reasons such as dry skin, stress, excessive use of hair product or poor hygiene that causes dandruff.
- Hair fall/ Breakage: Hair grows for the first few year, then falls out and is replaced by new strands of hair. However, in certain cases, hair fall is accelerated due to reason such as hair coloring and hormonal changes or excessive use of heating tools for straightening and reaction to chemicals present in artificial styling products.
- Split Ends: it occurs when the tip of the hair is stripped off its productive cuticle and the damaged hair splits into two or even three ends. The split may be three centimeters in length. Hair has exposed to heat, styling products that also gets brittleness and splitting.
II.Natural Homemade Hair Conditioners – Tips To Apply At Home
Hair care is an overall process that involves cleaning, moisturizing, proper hygiene, treating and condition is a part of process. Thus, in the article today, I will introduce some of the best and most effective natural homemade hair conditioners that people can make right at the comfort of their own home without meeting any difficulty. These natural hair conditioners will help people deal with and beat off the problems of damage hair with ease, and people will not need to use any type of drugs, pills, or medical interventions. The recipes include:
- Cinnamon, Honey And Milk
- Mint And Tea
- Sesame Seed Oil And Aloe Vera Gel
- Vitamin E Oil And Shea Butter
- Orange, Coconut Milk, And Yogurt
- Coconut Oil And Honey
- Avocado, Shea Butter And Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mayonnaise, Yogurt, And Egg Conditioner
1.Cinnamon, Honey And Milk
This is the first of natural homemade hair conditioners that I want to reveal in the entire article today and want you as well as my other readers to learn and make use of the recipe right away for good. Honey is an effective natural that moisturize the hair and the skin. Besides, milk protein rich in nourishing natural conditioner such as whey and casein that add moisture, volume and gloss to hair while cinnamon helps in improving blood circulation to the roots and scalp thus making hair healthy and strong. The mixture of milk protein and honey make it best remedy that can be repeated twice in a week for most effective result.
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons Powered Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Milk
- 1/4th cup Mayonnaise
Direction: In a glass bowl, mix the ingredients and then heat it indirectly by placing it in a bowl of warm water. Apply it on the scalp and hair and cover with a shower cap. Leave it on for half an hour. Finally, rinse your hair with water followed by a mild shampoo.
2.Mint And Tea
This is another out of homemade hair conditioner is the mixture of mint and tea that best home remedies for oily hair. Both green tea and black tea bring to an extreme beneficial for hair because the mineral and vitamin present in tea liquor help in providing a smooth and manageable texture to it and strengthening the hair strands. Beside, mint helps in preventing rashes and scalp infection as well as cooling the scalp during hot summer days. You should follow this remedy 2 to 3 times a week for best result.
What You Need:
- 3 cups of water
- 2 Tablespoons of black tea leaf
- A handful of mint leaves
Wash and chop the mint leaves and add them to 2 cups of boiling water. Boil water till it reduces to half and strain the liquid. Then let it cool. Heat a cup of water on the flame and add the tea leaves to it. After that, boil for 5-6 minutes until getting a strong liquor. Strain the tea and let it cool. Mix the tea liquor and mint water. Wash off with water and followed by shampoo keep hair smooth, refresh and shine.
3.Sesame Seed Oil And Aloe Vera Gel
Sesame seed oil not only is known for its infection-fighting benefits due to its anti-bacteria and anti-fungal properties that also make the best ingredient for healing scalp, fungus, itchiness, scalp infections and dandruff. Beside, pure aloe vera gel helps in cooling and soothing the scalp and reducing inflammation. Repeat to use this remedy once in a week for noticeable result. This combination of Sesame Seed Oil and Aloe Vera Gel is the one of the natural homemade hair conditioners that I would like to introduce to you and want you to make use for good.
What You Need:
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Unflavored Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Aloe Vera Gel
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seed Oil
In a glass bowl, mix all the ingredients to make a smooth and paste. Then, apply the paste on wet hair and let it on for one hour. Wash off with a mild shampoo.