15 Healthy Indian breakfast recipes for kids
Getting kids to own breakfast is just one tough job. The breakfast, being the first meal of their day,’d improved ideally be balanced, having the equivalent number of vegetables and protein moving in their system. Plain phulkas using curd or idlis with sambar will surely be boring for children. Listed below are 15 healthful Indian breakfast recipes for children that are accumulated by Mynewssplash.com from dependable sources. Continue reading this informative article to find out these Indian breakfast recipes at much more detail!
15 Healthy Indian Breakfast Recipes For Kids You Should Cook It Right Now
- Carrot Oats Dosa
This is one of the healthy Indian breakfast recipes for kids.
- ½ cup of Moong dal
- ½ cup of oats
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely grated
- Salt – to taste
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of Chaat masala
- A pinch of asafetida
- 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Sesame seed oil for cooking
- First of all, wash the moong dal till the water used for clearing turns clear.
- Next, roast oats on the medium flame till it turns slightly golden.
- Then, soak washed moong with the roasted oats in the fresh water for half an hour.
- Using a food processor or blender. Grind the oats and lentils mix to one fine paste.
- Add black pepper powder, salt, ground cumin seeds, asafetida and chaat masala and stir it.
- Mix in coriander leaves and grated carrots. Adjust this consistency, so that this mixture becomes like one pancake batter.
- Heat one griddle, after brushing gently with the oil, on medium heat.
- Now pour one large ladle full of batter on this middle of the griddle and then spread out in the concentric circles.
- Sprinkle some oil, cover, and then cook for around 2 to 3 minutes or until this bottom portion becomes golden brown.
- Then, uncover, flip over and now cook for two minutes more.
- Serve hot with the fresh curd with alongside tomato onion chutney or one sprinkle of chaat masala.